No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, January 03, 2005

Visit Post-Poned

Minor setback- the Social Worker called last Thursday- she has an ear infection and we rescheduled the visit for tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9:00 am. I am a little disappionted- but I can't be mad that she is sick, besides it gave me more time to clean (and freak out about cleaning). The good thing is that she seemed really nice on the phone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mary & Jamie...I am so excited for you two!! I love the blogg and you keeping us posted of what is going on. I know tomorrow will go well....I am certain you have things in order. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you....love ya, Sheila

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jamie and Mary.....me and my family are wishing you all the best!
Nanette Irby

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home