No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Langley's Actual Birthday...

Start Out the Day with Tea for Langley and Daddy

Then head over to Holly's For Our Celebration. A Cake fit for a Princess.


I am Starting to Learn to Smile When Mommy Says "Cheese"

Liking that Piece.

Mmmmmm....Cake

Playing with my New Toys

I Didn't Know that They Still Made Sit-N-Spins


Ready for Bed

2 Comments:

Blogger Whidden-Phillips said...

1 Comments:
Erica said...
HAPPY 2nd Birthday Langley! You are loved!

10:21 PM

(had to move the comment- on the first post the pictures got screwed up- so I had to republish)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday Langley!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home