No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Decorations

Sorry for the fuzziness of the pictures- I used a tripod, but with no flash this is what I ended up with.

Our big Christmas tree- in our main floor sun room.

As you can see I kinda have an ornament fetish- doesn't look like a bunch of room to spare- but believe me I could fit many more on there. (I have good genes for it- just look in the archives at my parents tree last year in January 2007). It is so nice to have a 7 1/2 foot regular instead of the 6 foot slimline we had in the apartment.
Langley's tree- I have started her early on ornament collecting!
Here is our basement family room tree- it has ornaments from china on it- cloisonne, Chinese zodiac animals, lanterns and a few miscellaneous ones- we had a bid lantern on top of it- but it kept falling off- so I stuck a bow that Jamie got on a bottle of Champagne from a student. (Yes the bow was bigger than the bottle).
Langley in the morning saying "Cheese".
Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home