No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, March 17, 2008

Lolly



Langley has a Pony. We are fortunate enough to have a great family. My aunt and uncle have a farm and have "given" Langley a pony. Meaning they keep it feed it and do everything else while we get to reap the benefits of letting Langley "have" a pony. Langley's cousins (My aunt's and uncle's grandchildren) picked out a great one for her. She is Lolly and she is so sweet. The other kids have ponies too- and they are all awesome. I am so excited that we have a horse crazy girl and horses to play with. Anyway here are a couple pictures of Pappy Eddie, Langley and Lolly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I always wanted a pony! Langley is one lucky little girl and you're one lucky mama!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home