No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Homestudy- Finally

We finally got our letter that our Homestudy was approved- although they told us it was on February 2nd. I hope this means that they send it to the Bureau of immigration and Citizenship- so we can get the final form for our Dossier.
We also sent a whopping check to the agency today- drat President's Day or it would have gone out yesterday (I guess one day isn't as big a deal as it feels).
Anyway we have gotten some wonderful wishes and fabric for the quilt- I hope to start it in the beginning of April- so I would love to have everyone's by then.
Love,Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home