No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Notary

I got a call from the Agency this weekend and we have set up a notarization appointment for March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) to do all of our documents. So everyone please pray that we have our I797 back from BCIS by then- it would be great to send everything off together to the Chinese Embassy to be authenticated. I still need to have a few more options for pictures for the dossier- but other than that I think we are done- famous last words. This is the point where everyone knocks on wood for me.
We are meeting in DC- that way we can skip a step of the process and not go through Maryland first (I am up for anything that speeds this along!).
Lots of Love,
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home