No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Church Baby Shower






Here are some pictures from the wonderous Baby Shower my church threw for me. It was so much fun and everyone was so generous.
The minister's wife always makes a baby quilt- and I don't think anyone could have a better one than mine. I hope eveyone had as much fun as I did!
More Later,
Love,
Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! The quilt is precious!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Lisa :)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Whidden-Phillips said...

Thanks Lisa- It is asain inspired with parasols, fans and butterflies- and a large "L" for LAngley in the middle.
I really need to get it up on a wall!
Love,
Mary

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home