No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Slow News Just Keeps Rolling In

Its pretty official (updates from the larger agencies) that CCAA will only send referrals for half months from now on- until the time between Log In Dates and Referral reaches 12 months. So this puts us to get our referral in February (later in February due to the Chinese New Year Celebrations).
While being discouraged Jamie keeps reminding me that we will get our daughter- even if it isn't on my time schedule.
It looks like China is trying to place more of its infants domestically- which is good. (And I know its way too early for me to worry about this but...) I am worried about when we try to adopt again- what will the wait times be then?
Sooner or Later to be a Mama,
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home