No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bad News

One of the big China Adoption agencies reported that the referrals will only cover the rest of the March LIDs- So it looks like early January before we see Langley's picture. I am major bummed right now- I was trying to prepare myself since I thought this could happen. I just didn't do a good job of preparing myself. Oh Well. Like Jamie says- we will get the child that is meant for us.
Love,
Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Loves! I am thinking about you and praying for you and sending you all my good vibes of hope and strength. Langley will be in your arms soon. You can always call or email if you need anything or need to talk or laugh.

I miss you both so much.
Love,
Erica

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home