No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

LOG IN DATE

OMGosh, OMGosh, OMGosh
I finally got my LID- I am so excited. I have worried for months that I got lost in the shuffle but Children's Home Society & Family Services called me back (they are so nice). For those of you who don't know CHSFS is merging with my company so my agency will become a subsidiary.
And they got our LID for me- May 12th- I could scream I am so happy that I was logged in! I am not forgotten!


Mary
DTC 4/22
LID 5/12 (I have one!)

2 Comments:

Blogger SJH said...

Congrats on getting the log in date!

Although, I'm confused about exactly what that means. Does it mean you're going to get Langley in May?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ava Baby said...

Congratulations, Mary! And I've been complaining about still not hearing my LID. I can't imagine having waited 5 months for that info. Good Luck!
Michele
DTC 8/26
LID anxiously waiting

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home