No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 14, 2005

More Slow News

It was just posted (and yes it is just a rumor) that CCAA- the China Adoption Service who runs everything in China- is only going to do half months until Chinese New Year. That puts us getting our picture in the beginning of February- so who know what else is going to happen. Some days I am just so tired. But no more pity party eating- I went to the doctor last week and my cholesterol needs to come down. So no matter how bad I feel- I will not solve my problems with blueberry muffins, cheesecake, chocolate and spinach artichoke dips...... I will just eat oatmeal like a good girl.
I also switch the settings so I will stop getting stupid comments from people selling things- so if you have to type in a word- it is only because that is the only way to stop "mass" comments from coming.
More Later,
Love,
Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mary little Langley will be in your arms one day and you won't regret the wait one bit. Note - I didn't say you wouldn't forget the wait - the wait is pretty unforgettable - but the VALUE of the wait gains significantly :-)

Keep on with the retail therapy and start working on the upper body strength so you can lug your cutie around.

I'm waiting with you over here and hope to see that referral very very soon.

Joanie

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home