No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nothing Much...

Hey What's That Flashing Light on the Camera?
I'm Mesmerized...
Oh- a Timer... Sneaky How Those Things Work

Nobody Takes Baby's Fries

I Know I'm Sly.

Just Chillin' With My Fries.


Quit with the Camera Already!

My mother was unhappy- nay, I say appalled- at the awful picture of Langley chowing down on the mooncake. "It doesn't even look like our baby." It is a bad picture- ahh but the best of a bad lot. So I am going to post a couple cute ones- and one with me (since I rarely do). Not much going on here in DC. Langley has learned to throw trash in the trash can. Yesterday, while doing laundry, Jamie said after they opened the dryer door she found a dryer sheet and walked over and put it in the trash. Which might not seem like much- but this was in the basement of our apartment complex, where she hasn't been in months, and still found the trash can.
Fore those of you wondering (and those who have asked) yes, she does have curly hair- and no we don't know "where she got it" .We have no idea if it will grow out or not. Even while we were in China people would come up to us and say "Curly Hair- So Rare."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is great and you have a beautiful daughter, she looks quite happy. Jacque (aka-jfkof3) from RQ
http://www.HelloKatieGirl.com

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home