No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dino Love

Cool!

Diggin Up Bones

My Little Dinosaur

A couple weeks ago we were in Indianapolis- so we took Langley to the Children's Museum. She LOVED the dinosaurs. Couldn't get enough of them. Still talks about them. All. The. Time.

So we are looking forward to seeing Emily (Langley's cousin) so she can share the finer points of the creatures with Lang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rambling said...

Mary-- Still as beautiful as the last time I checked in. I'm so happy for you. I have a little gift for Langley. Send me your address so that I can send it to you all.

Hugs to you!
Amy
aldarnell@ccis.edu

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home