No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, March 31, 2008

Pony Show

For those of you who know Langley- this will come as no surprise. She had a Blast at the "My Little Pony" Show my parents and sister took her to. She is also way excited about the Backyardigans show this weekend. I am glad she likes plays- with us as parents and all.
On a similar note we took her to rehearsal the other night- I am in the show, Jamie is directing. Anyway no sitter- we thought no problem she will play on the computer all night. Eek- can't get the My Little Pony or Nick Jr. websites to respond (either the computer or the wireless signal in the theatre). She spent all night running up and climbing on the stage announcing almost every time, "I Want to be On-Stage." Ahh... just like her parents.
Getting ready- See the T-shirt Mawmaw bought me

The beauty of a Gobo


PONIES!!!
REAL LIVE SINGING DANCING PONIES!!!!

Rapt


Spike the Teapot and the Gang


If only it could go on forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home