No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sick

What happens to me before ever big event- those of you who know me know what the answer is. Mary gets sick. Every Christmas, most birthdays, and so on... Well here I am- sick.
At least today I am sitting up. I have spent the last 2 days in bed with a wicked sinus infection or cold. My best friends Tylonal Allergy Sinus, Benadryl, Advil, Holly and Sara have been great. Comfort and support and shared misery. I am feeling better, but not great today- so much for going into work this weekend. I hope this will be done by Wednesday.
Talk More Later,
Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck and have a safe, non-stressful flight!
Love
Sara

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home