No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

We made it to CHINA

Hi All,
We made it here yesterday about 3:00- the flight was smooth, but long! ANd all went well.
Daddy- there is lots of intricate neon in Chinese charecters- it is very cool. I will take some pictures tonight.
This morning we went to the Lama Temple it was beautiful and so cool. Lots of Buddhas. We also just wandered around- I love this country- everyone is so nice- the food is great. It is hard to remember not to drink the water- but we are doing well so far. Its a bit after 1pm here- and I am so tired. Must get over the jet lag.
I can't upload pictures until we get to Chongqing on the 28th- but I will try to update you until then I will try to keep you posted!
Lots of Love,
Mary

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,

I am so glad to hear you made it safe and sound. I can't wait to see pictures, how is the weather? When do you get Langley? have a good time and I'll be following your journey.
Angel

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary!!!! Happy you made it safely! Can't wait to follow your journey!!!
Colleen Mooney

5:22 PM  
Blogger Doug and Terrye said...

Mary,
Am thinking about you tonight, knowing that your precious daughter will be in your arms in a few hours.

Terrye in FL

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary!!! Damnit- I thought you said you'd be updating EVERY DAY- I'm sitting here checking this blog thing every hour or so- it's like I'm stalking you!! Good luck tomorrow- I'm so excited for you- and UPDATE, damn you!
Love
Sara

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home