No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Langley and Becca

Cruising the streets of Anapolis

Breakfast

Playing

Born a bit over 2 weeks apart Langley and Becca make the best cousins- I will post more pictures of the visit soon- but here are the 2 "babies" together. By the way did I mention I am Becca's godmother? (And very proud of it I am). Aren't they both so cute?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have an account with blogger... I just like reading random blogs.. and I must say, your baby is adorable! You seem to have a very happy family, it's wonderful to see this in the crazy world we live in today...

-Jill

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home