No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ren Faire

Follow Me Gentle Servant

Mommy in her Goody Proctor Phase

Playing with the Mulch is the Best Part- Right Holly?

Pretty Pretty Princess


Today I was a total goof and made everybody go to the Renassaince Faire (Holly included). I even made us go in costume- which Holly mostly made for us. It was crowded- but fun. Langley was very good. But the attention span of a 19 month old really only lasts so long. Everyone thought she was very cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Prithee...how cute is that!?!?!?! Give the little princess a hug for me, and keep these cutie-cute pics coming!
- Erika

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home