No,...Lucky Mama

Mary Whidden and James Phillips share about their daughter Langley- they also gave an overview of their China adoption experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, October 23, 2006

Fallen for Fall

Am I Supposed to Tell Papa Bear what I want for Christmas- Like Santa?

Not a Very Big Class for this Schoolhouse

Hold Bunny- I must Search for the Best One

A Little Harder to Carry Than I First Thought

Yep- It's the Best One

Even Football Can't Keep Us Up

I Shall Read Myself a Before Bedtime Story- A Diet Book.


OK- I admit it- I am a fall junkie. I love it, pretty much everything about- and I love to be outside during it. I love the leaves changing color. Halloween is my favorite holiday. (I think you get the picture) So in keeping with that I made us go to an Enchanted Forest/Petting Zoo/Pumpkin Patch. I thought it might be the last time this season for a beautiful weekend day to go.
Langley enjoyed the petting zoo- but at this point she is much more of a looker and not a toucher. So there weren't so many pictures there. The enchanted forest had scenes from children's books and fairy tales. And we only did the pumpkin patch part because it was on the way out- but it was fun none-the-less. A good time was had by all.
So we went home a very tired, but happy crew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home